Registration is for WAITLIST players not affiliated with a current participating team can register on our website by clicking here and registering through our website. Players will be placed on teams to fill rosters or potentially a full FREE AGENT team. Details below.
Fall Game Dates: (Novice 3-4PM, PeeWee 4-5PM, Bantam 5-6PM, HS 6-7PM dates below:)
- Sunday, October 13th
- Sunday, October 20th
- Sunday, October 27th
- Sunday, October 3rd
- Sunday, November 10th
- Sunday, November 17th
- Sunday, November 24th (Championship Games)
LEAGUE RULES (all games played at Arizona Sports Complex)
• This will be a 7-game series and we will take a max of 6 teams per division.
• Divisions will be current 3/4 grade (Novice), 5/6 grade (PeeWee), 7/8 grade (Bantam), High School Elite.
• Everyone plays everyone once and there will be a Championship medal game where rank #1 and #2 play for gold, #3 and #4 play for bronze, and #5 plays #6 for pride.
• All games will be rostered and stated on www.usboxla.com (https://www.usboxla.com/lxtcmammoth).
• Each team must have an educational component (i.e. practices).
• All coaches will be provided level 1 USBOXLA Certification Training.
• All games played by USBOXLA Rule and Situational Book.
• All players must have a valid USBOXLA membership www.membership.usboxla.com.
• Each team must have box lacrosse jerseys, NO field jerseys/pinnies. (Contact Coach Prepchuk for Uniform details/info.)
• No Travel Teams Permitted/Local teams only.